Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
This bundle contains multiple resources for teaching your students how to analyze and determine the character conflict within a story. The activities in this bundle focus on introducing your students to the 4 major types of character conflict:
1. Person vs. Person
2. Person vs. Nature
3. Person vs. Self
4. Person vs. Society
This bundle includes:
- 39-slide PowerPoint, which features 9 practice passages! (You have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, if you wish.)
- 3-page matching PowerPoint companion handout- The companion handout includes both a printable version and a Google Slides version.
- 32 task cards (You get to choose between using the printable version, the Google Slides version, or the Google Forms version.)
- 5-page flipbook (You get to choose between using the printable version or the Easel Activity.)
- Craftivity (featuring 4 passages)
- 5 partner plays (You get to choose between using the printable scripts or the digital format that uses Google Slides.)
- Poster/Worksheet packet (Note: You can also use this 10-item worksheet as an end-of-unit assessment.) (You get to choose between using the printable worksheets or the Easel Activity.)
As an added bonus, I created 5 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!!
You can also click on the following links to take a closer, detailed look at some of the individual items contained in the bundle:
Copyright by Deb Hanson
Please note: The PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, background).
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!