Also included in
- This resource includes 15 characterization worksheets and characterization graphic organizers! Focusing on direct and indirect characterization and character development, this resource can be used with any text!Print and Digital Versions Included:- PDF Print (no-prep print and go!)- Google Classroom$6.00$7.50Save $1.50
- A comprehensive resource containing a variety of literary analysis worksheets and graphic organizers for THEME and CHARACTER ANALYSIS! Look below for a details of what's included in each literary analysis assignment!_________________________________THEME RESOURCES_________________________________The$9.20$11.50Save $2.30
- A comprehensive resource for middle or high school containing a variety of literary analysis worksheets, graphic organizers, activities and projects for theme and character analysis! Look below for a details of what's included in each literary analysis assignment! _________________________________TH$26.00$32.50Save $6.50
- This resource includes 4 characterization activities where students can either show their understanding of a character through a one pager or a brochure activity. There are also 15 characterization worksheets and characterization graphic organizers that focus on direct and indirect characterization$14.20$17.75Save $3.55
- Exhausted trying to figure out what to do for back to school activities? Trouble with classroom management strategies? Need activities and lessons for finding theme and and character analysis? Need fall and winter holiday lesson plans? Check out this 290+ page bundle containing resources for:- Back$76.60$95.75Save $19.15
This resource includes 4 characterization worksheets focusing on character development. Students are tasked with analyzing how a character develops from beginning - middle - end through plot and character interactions.
Print and Digital Versions Included:
- PDF Print (no-prep print and go!)
- Google Classroom (save the sheets to your Google Drive to assign to your students in Google Classroom!)
- PDF Fill In (have your students type directly on the PDF via PDF form boxes!)
Breakdown of worksheets and graphic organizers below!
- Worksheet focusing on how events cause the character to develop throughout the text.
- Worksheet focusing on how other characters can influence a characters development throughout the text.
- Worksheet combining both above. (2 versions)
Product Pages: 23
File Type: PDF
FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPEN A ZIP FILE:
Create Your Own Digital Version!
Use the TpT Digital Activity tool add notes, annotations and even movable pieces, and then assign to students via a sharable link OR to Google Classroom™!
Here are some helpful resources on using the TpT Digital Activity Tool!
Resources That Might Interest You:
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!