Why should you spend valuable classroom time teaching your students about character education?
Teaching students about character education helps them build stronger relationships with their classmates, encourages a positive classroom community, teaches students valuable lifelong lessons, and helps create a community of learners that are more aware of each others feelings.
With this resource you will receive the following:
* Quote Poster- "Your character is determined by what you DO, NOT by what you say or believe."
* Pictures/ samples of the unit in action and directions/ tidbits of information to guide you.
* 8 definition posters for each character ed. trait ( Responsible, caring, fair, trustworthy, good citizen, respectful, patient, perseverant)
* 8 "How to be..." posters that show students how they can demonstrate each of the traits.
* Flap books with 2 scenarios for each character trait. These flap books encourage students to think and write about each of the traits. (Books can be glued into composition notebooks.)
* 8 Page booklet (8x10 sized)
* Incentive Program where students earn badges for demonstrating each of the 8 character traits.
* Boy & Girl badges (1 for each of the 8 character ed. traits)
* Suggested Book List
I hope you enjoy this unit as much as my students have! If so, I would love to hear from you in the form of feedback. Also, if you would like to be notified when new items are added to the store, remember to click the follow me button.
Thanks and Happy Teaching,