Character Education Glyph - Social Emotional Traits - Anti Bullying
Also included in
- showersofbundledeals21 Social Studies activities, lessons, centers, worksheets, and more are included in this year-long BUNDLE of resources for 1st and 2nd grades! Perfect for your distance learning or at-home fun!This bundle includes awesome resources for:Pledge of Allegiance (back to school) Aug./Price $16.38Original Price $32.75Save $16.37
- This BUNDLE of Social Studies activities, lessons, centers, worksheets, and more has so much all in one place. The 300+ pages of Social Studies themes are designed to relieve some of your planning stress so you have more time to teach using FUN activities!!SAVE MORE THAN 30% WITH THE BUNDLE! You savPrice $20.00Original Price $30.50Save $10.50
Perfect for back to school is this easy to use, NO PREP glyph based on teachable character traits. Great to go along with your anti-bullying lessons! Super for teaching problem solving and data organization (graphing). The glyph is intended for 1st and 2nd grade and can be used in large or small group instruction or for an independent math center activity.
If you and your students enjoy this glyph, click HERE to see the glyphs for the year BUNDLE at more than 30% off!
- Preschool (PK) and Kindergarten love to make glyphs too. Use them in small group instruction as "listen and follow directions" activity.
- Glyphs are visual representations of information and fit right in with the CCSS Measurement and Data Domain of organizing, representing, and interpreting data.
- Students make this glyph according to how they answer questions on the legend.
- Glyphs are then graphed according to one of the attributes on the legend.
- Students practice critical thinking skills through comparing, contrasting, interpreting, reasoning, and drawing conclusions about the information represented on the glyph.
- Background information about glyphs is given along with teaching points for using the glyph.
- Students learn what glyphs are and how to use glyphs to organize data.
- Students enjoy seeing their work on graphs in the classroom.
This is also included in the bundled product:
Character Ed Quote Cards and Glyph Character Education/Social Emotional Quote Cards and Glyph (listed in the store).
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog