This character education mega bundle includes 11 of our top best-selling character education modules.
1. Conflict Resolution 101: This mini-workbook is composed of 4 different activities. It will assist your students to identify their conflicts, the styles they used in handling these conflicts, as well as they will be given the chance to assess their present conflicts and if the resolution skills they used are effective. There are also case scenarios to come up with more ways to resolve conflicts. Each activity has processing questions to facilitate the learning experiences of the students and help them express and understand more the activities.
Workbook Activity includes:
Conflict Case Scenarios
2. Leadership Training Skills: Goal Setting:
Developing and enhancing leadership skills is one of the most vital life skills that our students need to learn. Our students need to be effective and efficient not just in the classroom most especially when they are out in the big world.
This Leadership Skills Training on Goal Setting is one of the first among 3 for the leadership skills training series.
This training focuses on:
Definition of Goals
Types of Goals
80/20 Principle on goal setting
Routes to accomplishing goals
This training includes inputs, activity sheets, and processing questions to facilitate better learning experiences.
3. Conflict Resolution: How to Handle Conflict:
This conflict resolution lesson teaches what conflict is about, the dynamics of conflict and conflict resolution strategies to help your students improve their conflict resolution skills. This lesson will also help you in managing your class better and will help promote and maintain good interpersonal relationships in class.
This lesson include:
Definition of Conflict
Conflict Resolution Activities
Conflict Resolution Strategies
Processing questions are included in each conflict resolution activities
4. Mirror, Mirror On The Wall:
This workbook or module consists of activities to promote positive self esteem and positive reinforcement and image to your students. Activities comes up with processing questions to facilitate learning.
5. Rumour Has It:
This mini-lesson consists of different activities for students to reflect on about rumors. This module will help students think about things they have heard and how talking about others can harm other people’s reputation.
Processing questions are included in each activity to facilitate learning experiences.
6.Working Together: Team-building activities:
This team building set comes with general objectives. Each activity comes with instructions you can modify. It also comes with processing questions to facilitate learning from the activities that you can discuss with your students.
6 Team building Activities (Included are materials needed, instructions and processing questions to facilitate learning from the activities)
7. Decision-Making: Improving Decision Making Skills:
This mini-lesson is about teaching your students to decide better. A strategy/ technique based on research will be discussed in this mini lesson to guide your students in making better decisions. It is called: FIG TESPN.
FIG stands for:
I-Identify the problem
G- What do you want to achieve to address your problem.
TESPN stands for:
T-Think of many possible solutions
E- Envision outcomes based on the solutions to the problem/s
S -Select the best among all the solutions
P- Plan the procedure, anticipate pitfalls, & practice steps.
N- Notice what happened and remember it for next time.
8. Relationship 101:
This mini-lesson comes in handy to teach to your students on the first day of school. It will help set the tone of the things you expect from them as a class and remind them of how to treat their teachers and classmates throughout the school year
9. Health Watch: Vices: To Try or Not To Try:
This mini-lesson focuses on how to help your students avoid risky behaviours. It will teach your students to make healthy choices. Strategies are also provided to help your students resist unhealthy choices. Worksheets are provided to help them analyze, think and act properly when confronted with risky situations.
10.The Self-Esteem Project: This Self-Esteem Project is about discovering oneself, recognising and affirming one's talents, skills, and capabilities. It is also being aware of the things that we do that affects our self-esteem.
This module includes:
* Definition of self-esteem
* Signs of positive and negative self-esteem
* Self-esteem concepts
* Quick inputs
* Tips for a healthy self-esteem
* Tips for parents to help raise the self-esteem of their kids
* Processing questions are included in each activity to facilitate better learning experiences
11.The Habits of Healthy and Happy Tweens and Teens:
Teaching good habits to our tweens and teens are essential. We want them to practice these habits to make them successful people in the future. These habits can be taught in class and they can also be printed and posted in the classroom or guidance office. You can use them as part of your orientation at the start of the school year.