Also included in
- Being a teacher is more than just teaching students reading, math, science, and social studies... We also need to teach our kiddos to be responsible, caring, fair, trustworthy, respectful, patient, perseverant, members of society. In order to nurture a peaceful classroom, we need to teach our childr$6.40$8.00Save $1.60
Being a teacher is more than just teaching students reading, math, science, and social studies... We also need to teach our kiddos to be RESPONSIBLE, CARING, FAIR, TRUSTWORTHY, RESPECTFUL, PATIENT, & PERSEVERANT members of society. In order to nurture a peaceful classroom, we need to teach our children these important SOCIAL SKILLS or LIFE SKILLS.
Teaching students about CHARACTER EDUCATION helps them build stronger relationships with their classmates, encourages a positive classroom community, teaches students valuable lifelong lessons, and helps create a community of learners that are more aware of each other's feelings!
THIS RESOURCE FOCUSES ON THE FOLLOWING CHARACTER EDUCATION/ SOCIAL SKILLS:
-being a good citizen
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
* quote poster- "Your character is determined by what you DO, NOT by what you say or believe."
* pictures/ samples of the unit in action and directions
* 8 colorful header cards- 1 for each character trait
* 8 colorful "How to be..." posters that show students how they can demonstrate each of the traits
* interactive notebook flap books- each flap book has 2 scenarios that encourage students to think about how to properly handle a situation
* 8-page booklet (full-page size)- where students record something they can say or do to show they are responsible, caring, fair, etc...
* incentive program where students earn badges for demonstrating each of the character traits.
* boy & girl badges (1 for each of the 8 character ed. traits)
* suggested booklist
This character education unit is ready-to-print and has been student tested + teacher-approved :)
WHAT TEACHERS HAVE SAID:
"This is a great resource that I use with my students. We already do character ed once a month but this is so helpful and the students enjoy it!!" --Kelly S.
"I laminated the small posters and I attach them to a student's desk for the day when they display a certain character trait. My kids love it!
" -- Emma T.
"Thank you for this packet. I've been using this with my class to work on character building, and it has been really great!" -- Caitlyn M.
"This was an awesome resource to help children really understand what these character traits entail. Loved it and so did the kiddos. Thanks!" -- Stephanie W.
"wonderful activities for character building!!" -- Kaitlyn M.
Download the preview for more details and a sneak peek!!
*** How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases ***
Go to your "My Purchases” page (you may need to login). Besides each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback” button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a short comment about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money! Plus, the feedback you provide helps us make products that better suit your needs!
*** How to Follow Our Store ***
Click the green star beside our name at the top of this page OR at the top of our store page. Following us notifies you when we post a new item.
CONNECT WITH ME
⭐ Blog--> http://www.moretime2teach.com
⭐ Instagram--> https://www.instagram.com/moretime2teach/
⭐ Facebook--> https://www.facebook.com/moretime2teachfanpage/
⭐ Pinterest--> http://www.Pinterest.com/moretime2teach/
Copyright ©MoreTime2Teach. All rights reserved by the author. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clip art and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom or personal use ONLY.