Included in this packet are nine student coloring posters for each of the following character traits:
• Choose a character trait for each month of the school year. Therefore, it would be best to implement this at the beginning of the school year for consistency purposes.
• Throughout the month, discuss the trait during class meetings, and as opportunities present themselves.
• At the end of each month, have your students each create a WANTED poster based on who they think was the best classmate at displaying that character trait throughout the month. In the box on the poster, students can draw a picture of the person who they feel consistently displayed that character trait throughout the month, and write that person’s name below it.
• On the back of each poster, you can have students write why they feel that person has stood out in the class as demonstrating that character trait.
• Each month, you can display the posters on a bulletin board, or in whichever method you choose.
Please follow me to be informed of product updates, revisions, and new product uploads. I am constantly adding more products, and improving previously posted items. Thank you for looking!
If you like this product, you may also be interested in these other items:
LITEATURE CIRLCE ROLE SHEETS AND MANAGEMENT BUNDLE
GIGANTIC IDIOM BUNDLE—GAMES, CENTERS, MEMORY, BINGO
INFORMATIONAL TEXT STRUCTURE POWER POINT PRESENTATION
THEME AND TOPIC POWER POINT PRESENTATION
WHO’S WHO OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION HISTORY BOOK CLASS RESEARCH PROJECT
I HAVE, WHO HAS? AMERICAN REVOLUTION GAME
JAMESTOWN COLONY HELP WANTED ADVERTISEMENT ACTIVITY
BOSTON TEA PARTY POINT OF VIEW COMIC STRIP PROJECT
PAUL REVERE’S RIDE MYTH VS. FACT PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SOURCE COMPARISON
WHO’S WHO ON THE TITANIC SHIP’S LOG CLASS RESEARCH PROJECT
ANIMAL AND PLANT ADAPTATIONS ACTIVE NOTES GRAPHIC ORGANIZER
BIOME RESEARCH PROJECT
DESIGNING AND BUILDING A SOLAR OVEN STEM PROJECT
HUMAN BODY SYSTEMS PROJECT
LIQUID DROPS ON A COIN SCIENTIFIC INVESTIGATION
FINGERPRINT SCIENTIFIC INVESTIGATION
FRINDLE LITERATURE CIRCLE JOURNAL STUDENT PACKET
HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER’S STONE LITERATURE CIRCLE JOURNAL STUDENT PACKET
THE WHITE GIRAFFE SAWUBONA GAME RESERVE WILDLIFE GUIDEBOOK RESEARCH PROJECT
THE WHITE GIRAFFE LITERATURE CIRCLE NOVEL STUDY UNIT WITH TEST AND ANSWER KEYS
THE WHITE GIRAFE LITERATURE CIRCLE JOURNAL STUDENT PACKET
ISLAND OF THE BLUE DOLPHINS LITERATURE CIRCLE JOURNAL STUDENT PACKET
MY BROTHER SAM IS DEAD LITERATURE CIRCLE JOURNAL STUDENT PACKET
MY BROTHER SAM IS DEAD COMPREHENSION TEST CHAPTERS 1-3
THE WHITE GIRAFFE BY LAUREN ST. JOHN READING COMPREHENSION TEST PACK
ALL OPERATIONS DECIMAL WORD PROBLEM TASK CARDS AND WORKSHEETS
ALL OPERATIONS FRACTION WORD PROBLEM TASK CARDS AND WORKSHEETS
MY BROTHER SAM IS DEAD COMPREHENSION TEST PACK BUNDLE
MY BROTHER SAM IS DEAD LITERATURE CIRCLE NOVEL STUDY UNIT
MISSING MAY LITERATURE CIRCLE JOURNAL STUDENT PACKET