This word search includes over 30 characteristics considered positive/ good character traits. Complements any character education program.
Character Trait Word Search (without word list)
Character Trait Word Search (with word list)
Character Trait Word Search – Answer Key
Suggestions for Use:
* Introduce Character Education lessons or course; have students independently complete as classwork, for a review, or homework
* Review or revisit positive character traits (This word search could be used during the last week of school as a conclusion and review for the year.)
* Time-filler to use as needed (substitute plans, extra time due to schedule changes like early dismissals or late starts, given to students who are early-finishers after an assessment or other classwork activity)
* Two versions of the word search are included.
- There are over 30 positive character traits hidden in the word search above. How many can you find? Write each word you find on the lines below:
- There are over 30 positive character traits hidden in the word search above. How many can you find?
Words in Puzzle:
Citizenship, Confidence, Cooperation, Courage, Courtesy, Dependability, Determination , Diligence, Discipline, Empathy, Fairness, Generosity, Gratitude, Helpfulness, Honesty , Inclusivity, Integrity, Kindness, Loyalty, Open mindedness, Patience, Perseverance , Persistence, Resilience, Respect, Responsibility, Service, Scholarship, Teamwork, Thankfulness, Tolerance, Trustworthiness