The Heart Garden is a character education program that can be used as an alternative to "bucket filling". More tangible to young children than the concept of imaginary buckets,
this program can be integrated into the Science curriculum by linking to the care of plants. Students can learn about tending a garden (Heart Garden) by observing plants that are cared for and others that are neglected.
Included in this package:
• Teaching suggestions.
• Worksheets for building student understanding of character traits.
• Literacy and Mathematics worksheets for integration into content areas.
• Coloring pages and templates for student-created posters
• Full instructions and templates for creating a Heart Garden display in your classroom.
• Posters for use in your display - 2 heading options and 4 poster options including blank posters for easy personalization in your own classroom!
• Heart Garden Daily Challenge cards with blank templates
• Heart Garden certificates and stickers to recognize positive student choices.
• Answer key for worksheets.
Easily integrated into clip chart or other management systems!
Worried about printing in color? Don't be! Get a FREE MONTH of printing with eligible printers using this link!
Be sure to take a look at the preview!
More Great Character Education & Behavior Motivation Resources:
Game Show Style Behavior Incentive for SMART Board
Beginning of the Year Celebration Gift Tags - We're Ready To Shine!
Student of the Week Recognition Activity for SMART Board
Aim For The Top Of The (Clip) Chart Attendance for SMART Board
Top of the Clip Chart Celebration Labels
Classroom Group Seating Goals
Clip Chart Tracking Sheet
Don't Miss Out:
Leave feedback on this item to earn credit toward future TpT purchases!
I value your feedback greatly! It gives me the information I need to continue creating high-quality products for your classroom!
Be the first to know about my new products and freebies!
Look for the green star
near my store name and click it to become a follower
You will receive customized e-mail updates about my store!
Feel free to e-mail me with any questions about this product at: email@example.com,
and connect with me for classroom ideas & resources, freebies, and more product details at any or all of the links below!
Mrs. Beattie's Classroom