This download contains 21 pages of activities for students to explore character traits/emotions. Each tab in this flip booklet has:
• Students will illustrate this character trait/emotion and/or example from the story
• SW identify synonyms & antonyms for the emotion
• SW use the emotion in a sentence
• SW identify text in which this emotional trait was found
• SW distinguish which character felt this emotional trait.
• SW show text evidence from the story to support that the character is feeling this emotion
• SW sort the emotional traits and explain the way he/she sorted them.
Although this can be printed on regular letter paper, you could also print 2 per page. An example page has been given.
Please note that you must have Microsoft PowerPoint in order to open and edit this product! Also, I used KG fonts "KG Ten Thousand Reasons Alt" and "KG Seven Sixteen"...if you have those fonts too, then you won't have to change the fonts to fit the screen.