Need an ELA resource to help teach about characters and feelings? These attractive yet simple feeling posters would make for a terrific tool to teach around, while you are doing character studies! It could even make for a FUN display in a hallway, or on a bulletin board too.
What do you get?
There are 21 posters. (print 2 on a page)
There are 2 posters (each 8 1/2 X 11) that have the 21 character
There is 1 (8 1/2 X 11) poster that provides these ELA think aloud/questions:
- How does the character act?
- What words help describe the character?
- What words tell you how the character feels?
- How do the pictures help you to get to know the character?
- Does this character remind you of another character you know?
If you need other character resources check my store for more!
Thanks for stopping by....