What will you choose to be today?
Based on character profile traits from the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme, these posters are reminders of behavior choices of successful learners. Posters provide a pictorial illustration. to support the given character trait plus the definition of the trait in user-friendly vocabulary.
Character traits included in this packet:
Also, included are posters stating: What will Ib today? and The
I.B.P.Y.P. Student Profile - What will Ib today?
Posters can be used in many different ways to reinforce character traits. These are just a few of the possibilities:
* Suspended from the ceiling over students' desks
* Posted on bulletin boards in the classroom or hallways
* Referenced during character trait discussions in reading
* Made into student recognition and awards
* Print outs to share with families to help reinforce vocabulary at