Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Your kids will love discussing how characters respond to events with these fun doodle-themed character traits graphic organizers! Write, draw, and learn with these adorable fiction graphic organizers.
Character Map pack includes:
► Boy, Girl, and non-gender stick figure character maps
► Character Portrait page featuring one main character
► Character Portrait for 3 characters on one page
► Retelling details about the character's personality and actions in the story
Graphic organizers are a fantastic tool to help your students understand the characters and story on a deeper level.
Appropriate for elementary to middle grades. Use for:
• Introduction to character analysis with whole group instruction
• Independently analyzing a character (seat work)
• Compare / contrast characters from a story
• Literature circles - assign each student a different character to analyze and present
• Center work - retelling details about a character after reading a story