Character Maps Graphic Organizers, Fiction Comprehension Worksheets for Any Book
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Over 80 pages of fun graphic organizers for reading comprehension and writing. Ink-saving black line, doodle theme is appropriate for any age - even older kids who need the additional support of a graphic organizer.Bundle includes:SequencingMain Idea and DetailsBrainstorming / Planning PagesWrite anPrice $22.50Original Price $28.00Save $5.50
Your kids will love discussing how characters respond to events with these fun doodle-themed character traits graphic organizers!
- Black and white PDF, 10 pgs
- 5 unique character map designs
- Lined and unlined options
- Cover page for your binder
Character Map pack includes:
► Boy, Girl, and non-gender stick figure character maps
► Character Portrait page featuring one main character
► Character Portrait for 3 characters on one page
► Retelling details about the character's personality and actions in the story
Graphic organizers are a fantastic tool to help your students understand the characters and story on a deeper level.
Appropriate for elementary to middle grades. Use for:
• Introduction to character analysis with whole group instruction
• Independently analyzing a character (seat work)
• Compare / contrast characters from a story
• Literature circles - assign each student a different character to analyze and present
• Center work - retelling details about a character after reading a story
⭐ Doodle Style Graphic Organizers: 40 Page Bundle!!!
⭐ Sequencing Graphic Organizers
⭐ Story Maps: Doodle Graphic Organizers