Also included in
- Make your year a little easier, and give your ELL students high quality, high interest, fun materials! If you covered everything in this pack it would probably take around 70 school days. That's a lot of material for your school year -- nearly 4 months!Many of these 30+ resources work with multiple$49.99$99.80Save $49.81
- Make Paul Fleischman's Seedfolks accessible and fun to all your students with these colorful, standards-based lessons!This collection of chapter mini-units gives you everything you need to explore the inspiring world of Paul Fleischman's Seedfolks with your classes (apart from the original novel --$19.99$39.93Save $19.94
Three simple but attractive graphic organizers that allows your students to start to get to grips with a character from a book, story or any other source, using S.T.E.A.L.
- The student briefly writes about the character using S.T.E.A.L. (Says, Thinks, Effect on others, Acts and Looks.)
- The student draws an image of the character, backed up by text evidence.
- The student gathers evidence about the character and presents it, citing using MLA compliant (Author, Page Number). Duplicate this side twice, if you want the student to gather a lot of evidence.
- You can use all sides together, or any combination of them.
Note, that the size of the boxes only allows for a short response. Students will need to be concise.