A fun digital activity in which students create a Facebook profile for a fictional character; whether it be a character from a book, a play or a movie. Each slide has a set layout which shows students what information to add and where to insert pictures.
This PowerPoint contains:
- A 'Timeline' slide for students to make up a status for their character, along with a couple of posts from their 'friends.'
- An 'About' slide for students to write a short description of their character.
- A 'Photos' slide for students to insert three photos their character might post.
- A 'Friends' slide for students to identify three of their character's acquaintances.
- A 'Notes' slide for students to write about their character's role in the story.
This download includes the activity in both pptx and ppt format for compatibility with different versions of PowerPoint.