These Character Strength cards / posters are perfect to be used in the Primary classroom as they use child friendly definitions, examples and images. Follow the journeys of characters Dot and Roy as they explore the 24 most important strengths to possess in order to live a positive and fulfilling life.
The 24 Positive Psychology character strengths are:
- love of learning
- social intelligence
- appreciation of beauty and excellence
Accompanying colouring in and writing prompt sheets COMING SOON!
Please do not:
• cut the clipart from the design and use it for your own purposes
• resell, or redistribute my work, or any part of my work
• print out the individual designs and sell them
• mass-reproduce the designs (either digitally or in print) for resale or redistribution to others
• use the designs for mass manufactured products