This character study powerpoint activity could be used with any book, but a chapter book might be best so students have more to say and write about the character. Using their book as a reference is a must!
Students will choose a character to study. They will include various information about the character in different slides:
1) What does the character look like? (with room to draw a picture of the character
2) 3 facts about the character
3) 2 Opinions about the character
4) Quotes from the character
5) How does the character change in the book?
6) Comparing and contrasting the character to yourself.