Also included in
- Are you looking for fun, engaging and interactive book companions to help teach your students about character traits, physical traits and feelings of characters? This money saving character traits activities bundle with 150 teaching resources, will save you 50% off!! These differentiated activities$239.75$479.45Save $239.70
- First Grade Literacy Activities Pack (1000+ pages), includes 30 fun and engaging products combined into one HUGE bundle. These First Grade Literacy Activities bundle provides you with a lifelong tool for setting up your centers. These activities are jam packed with a variety of writing, spelling, so$49.99$91.25Save $41.26
- Want a fun and interactive way for your kiddos to learn about character traits? This fairy tales activities bundle (700+ pages) provides numerous activities for your students to cement their understanding about character traits and physical traits of fairy tale characters. Plenty of character traits$20.00$38.25Save $18.25
Yes/No Character Trait Game Fairy Tales is a fun way for students to think about character traits. This fairy tales activity provides students with additional practice in making inferences about characters, and sorting their character traits into the correct category. Students will also be expanding their vocabulary, whilst making inferences about the characters!
♥ Literacy centers
♥ Whole class game, in pairs of small groups
♥ Class discussions
The whole class game is a great to way to promote discussions with your class about various characters in popular fairy tales and why students infer that the character has a particular trait.
This fairy tales game can be played with 1-2 players or played as a whole class. To play the game you select a character card and a character trait card. You then sort the character trait card under the correct heading. For example if I selected the character Cinderella and the character trait elegant I would place the character trait card elegant under the yes heading. (see preview for example). I then select 7 more character traits and place it under the correct heading: yes or no. Once player 1 has had their turn they return the cards to the bottom of the piles and then it is player 2's turn.
The game consists of:
• 2 heading - yes/no
• teacher instructions
• 17 character cards - Cinderella, The Prince, Fairy Godmother, The Stepmother, Stepsisters, The First Little Pig, The Second Little Pig, The Third Little Pig, The Big Bad Wolf, Little Red Riding Hood, The Wolf, Grandma, Woodcutter, Jack, Giant and Jack's Mother.
• 64 character trait cards
By playing this game regularly in class students will have a deeper understanding about character traits. Answers may vary with students as they have different beliefs and personal opinions.
Please see the preview for a closer look at some of the task cards.
This kit is also available in two money saving bundles below. Saving you over 30% off:
I also have other Character Traits pack available from my store. See below:
You might also be interested in these popular Literacy bundles from my store. Check out the links below:
Please rate my product when you get a chance. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.