100 character trait graphics organizers are included in this pack. These templates are bright and colorful and are great to use when students are learning all about character traits, vocabulary, synonyms and definitions of words. These word maps will assist students to consolidate their understanding of character traits.
These graphic organizers can be used for any grade level. Teaching students new vocabulary is a vital skill for students to learn and will also assist them with their comprehension skills of interpreting meanings of words.
On each word map template - there is a character trait, boxes for sentence, picture, meaning and synonyms. In each box students write:
• the meaning of the character trait (can use dictionary definition or write meaning in their own words)
• write the character trait in a sentence.
• write synonyms for the character trait
• draw a picture of a character displaying that character trait
These vocabulary activities would be great to use in: Reading and Writing Activities, Literacy Centers or Morning Work.
• 1 example- Word map example - with sentence, synonym, picture and definition.
• 100 word map graphic organizers - with a wide variety of character traits
• 1 word map blank - so students can write their own character trait.
These templates can be printed in color and laminated and students can use a whiteboard marker to write with. Or you could print them to use for bulletin board displays, class booklets for individual work.
Please see the preview before purchasing to get a snapshot at some examples of the character traits word map.
If you enjoy this product I would love for you to come back at a time that is convenient to you to leave me feedback. :)
This kit is also available in two money saving bundles below. Saving you over 30% off:
BUNDLE - Character Traits - Printables, Word Wall Cards, Anchor Charts, word maps, Task Cards - 300+ pages
Literacy Centers & Character Traits Bundle - 660 pages
The BFG Character Trait Bundle
Tacky the Penguin - Character Trait Activities
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Character Trait Activities
Charlotte's Web Task Cards - Character Traits
Dab it- Fairy tale character traits
Character Yes/No Game - Fairytales
Character Traits Task Cards - Fairytales
Character Traits Task Cards - Halloween Theme
Character Traits Sorting
Sorting Fairy Tale Characters - Character Traits
Character Traits activity pack & word wall cards
Character Traits - Who am I?
Christmas Themed - Character Trait Activities
Cut & Paste (mind maps & anchor charts) - Character Trait Activities
Character Traits - Making Inferences and Text-to-Self Connections
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.