This lesson is great for teaching character traits by starting with lima beans to review adjectives. Then using the book, A Bad Case of Stripes, will practice character traits as a class. After that students will receive character cards. They will read the description of the characters and make inferences to determine character traits.
This is a lesson your students will remember for sure!
- Step by Step Instructions
- Character Traits Poster
- Lima Bean Adjective Sheet
- Camilla Cream Character Traits
- List of Character Traits (for your kids to use during the lesson)
- 6 Character Cards
- Response Sheet for Character Cards Activity
- Character Traits Sheet for students to use with their own books