Printable and TpT digital activities included for your students to understand character traits. This emoji resource has a ton of activity sheets for kids to learn about character traits. Vocabulary cards, picture cards, writing activities, graphic organizers, and synonym posters are all included.
This resource has a Easel Activity for distance learning already created for students to input their responses in answer boxes and to use other tools to draw and highlight. It is an Interactive layer over the original PDF. Click to learn more about TpT’s digital activities. You can even edit the digital overlay or use it as is. After purchasing this resource, click the red Open in Easel button.
This resource includes:
- Character Traits & Feelings Posters (color and b/w)
- 16 picture cards
- 16 vocabulary cards with definitions (color and b/w)
- Character Traits & Feelings activity sheet to record character traits and feelings and provide text evidence
- Describe the emoji (with answer key of possible answers)
- Emoji sentences (with answer key of possible answers)
- Graphic Organizer identifying character traits and feelings using text evidence
- List of character traits and feelings to use as a reference
- 7 posters/signs of character traits/feelings with synonyms provided (color and b/w)
- 16 writing cards for students to explain different character traits and feelings.
Check out these other emoji themed resources:
Thank you for taking an interest in this resource. Please FOLLOW ME so you can see more resources that I create. Please PROVIDE FEEDBACK if you purchase this resource. This will enable you to earn credits to use on future TpT purchases.
Thanks! :) Laurie Kraus