INSERT DIGITAL STUDENT IMAGES on each End-of-Year Character Trait Award!
These awards can be used for ANY GRADE LEVEL and can be used any time during the year. They would be particularly timely at the end of the year before you send your students off for summer vacation, but they can be used as part of any character education program during the school year.
Text boxes appear for the name of the student, the signature line, and the date line. There is also an image box. You can digitally insert student images in this image box.
If you choose not to insert digital images, you can print the certificates and paste or glue a picture of a student on each award.
Please use the most updated version of Acrobat Reader to edit text boxes. Instructions for editing those fields are included in the download. There are also instructions included for inserting images.
You may also want to check out these character traits products in my store:
CHARACTER TRAITS POSTERS: THE ABCS OF CHARACTER TRAITS
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES BUNDLE
CHARACTER TRAITS POSTERS, TASK CARDS, AND PRINTABLES
CHARACTER TRAITS AWARDS CERTIFICATES FOR PRIMARY GRADES
CHARACTER TRAITS AWARDS CERTIFICATES FOR INTERMEDIATE GRADES
CHARACTER TRAIT OF THE WEEK – 40 WEEKS OF STUDY
CHARACTER TRAITS BUNDLE
You may also want to check out these additional END OF YEAR PRODUCTS:
END OF YEAR ACTIVITIES
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.