Character Traits: This bundle of resources focuses on character traits.
- a 32-slide interactive PowerPoint that includes 22 traits & 12 passages
- a 4 page PowerPoint companion handout that students can write on
- a craftivity (includes a 15-passage worksheet packet)
- a holiday craftivity (includes a 12-passage worksheet packet)
- a Concentration game
- 24 task cards in 2 formats: printable or digital (You choose which option will best meet the needs of your students!)
- a set of 5 partner plays written at a 2nd-3rd grade level (with a follow-up worksheet)
- a set of 6 partner plays written at a 4th-5th grade level (with a follow-up worksheet)
- an "I have... Who has..." game (with 30 cards)
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!
Please click on the following links and take a closer look at any these resources:
Character Trait PowerPoint (featuring 22 traits and 12 practice passages!)
Character Trait Craftivity (featuring 16 short stories)
Character Trait Task Cards (featuring 24 passages and a gamelike recording sheet option)
Character Traits: Partner Plays for grades 2-3 with a bonus recording sheet!
Character Trait Partner Plays for grades 4-5 (includes bonus worksheet!)
Character Traits and Motives: I have.. Who has...? Game
Character Trait Concentration Game (focusing on synonyms)
A little more information about the Boom Task Cards option that' is included in the task card file:
Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you, for one year, a free account that lets you track student progress for up to 80 students. At the end of that year, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress.
**Please note: the PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, backgrounds).
By Deb Hanson 2015