showing 1-5 of 7 products
- Bundle Description
This character traits bundle is designed to teach upper elementary and middle school students about character traits in a way that will keep them engaged. It includes a variety of unique activities, including partner plays, a craftivity, a PowerPoint, task cards, and games.
1. 32-slide Character Traits PowerPoint that includes 22 traits & 12 passages
2. 6-page PowerPoint companion handout that students can write on (The companion handout includes both a printable version and a Google Slides version.)
3. Character Traits Craftivity (includes a 15-passage worksheet packet)
4. Character Traits Concentration Game
5. Character Traits Task Cards (You get to choose between the printable version and the digital version that is compatible with Google Forms.)
6. Character Traits Partner Plays- a set of 6 partner plays written at a 4th-5th grade level
7. Character Traits "I have... Who has..." Game
8. Character Traits Assessment- 15-items (You get to choose whether to use the printable version or the digital version that is compatible with Google Forms.)
As an added bonus, I created 6 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!
Please click on the following links and take a closer look at any these resources:
**Please note: the PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, backgrounds).
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
The resources in this bundle are to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting these items (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!