Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
This character traits bundle is designed to teach upper elementary and middle school students about character traits in a way that will keep them engaged. It includes a variety of unique activities, including partner plays, a craftivity, a PowerPoint, task cards, and games.
- 32-slide Character Traits PowerPoint (You have my permission to convert this PowerPoint to Google Slides, if you wish.)
- 6-page PowerPoint companion handout (The companion handout includes both a printable version and a Google Slides version.)
- Character Traits Craftivity (You get to choose between the printable version and the digital version that is compatible with Google Slides.)
- Character Traits Concentration Game
- Character Traits Task Cards (You get to choose between the printable version, the self-checking digital version that is compatible with Google Forms, or the digital version that is compatible with Google Slides.)
- Character Traits Partner Plays (You get to choose between the printable version and the digital version that is compatible with Google Slides.)
- Character Traits "I have... Who has..." Game (You get to choose between the printable version and the digital version that is compatible with Google Slides.)
- Character Traits Assessment (You get to choose whether to use the printable version, the Google Slides version, or the Google Forms version.)
As an added bonus, I created 6 days of LESSON PLANS that outline how and when I use each of the included resources! You don't have to follow the lesson plan format I provide, of course, but it might be helpful in providing a bit of direction for you.
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW!
Please click on the following links and take a closer look at any these resources:
**Please note: the PowerPoint cannot be edited due to the copyright requirements made by the contributing artists (clip art, font, backgrounds).
Copyright by Deb Hanson
This item is a paid digital download from my TpT store
The resources in this bundle are to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher is prohibited. This item is also bound by copyright laws. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting these items (or any part thereof) on an Internet site that is not password protected are all strictly prohibited without first gaining permission from the author. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Please contact me if you wish to be granted special permissions!