Want a fun and interactive way for your kiddos to learn about character traits? This fairy tale theme bundle pack with 490+ pages provides numerous activities for your kiddos to cement their understanding about character traits. Plenty of resources to choose from to keep your students actively engaged.
Recently updated 25/04/2018 - New Dab it - Fairy Tales added.
Fairy Tales included in this kit
• Jack and the Beanstalk
• The Three Little Pigs
• Little Red Riding Hood
• Snow White
**** Save over 30%, by purchasing this bundle pack.***
Please note that some of the character trait activities included in this kit looks at the character as a whole, which consists of both physical and personal qualities of a character.
This bundle pack is perfect to use when undertaking units of fairy tales, descriptive writing, or character studies. The activities can be incorporated into your literacy centers, Daily 5, morning work, assessment or early finisher activities.
The character traits package includes the following products:
Character Traits - Fairy Tale Task Cards
Character Traits - Yes/No Game
Character Traits Printables and Word Wall Cards
Character Trait Sorting - Best Seller
Character Traits - cut and paste activities
100 Character Trait templates - Word Maps
Character Traits Activities - Who am I?
Sorting Traits of Fairy Tale Characters
Fairy Tale Dab it! - Dab the Character Traits
Cut & Paste Activities & Anchor Charts
Included in this pack is bright and colorful cut and paste activities and anchor charts (answer sheets) for students to consolidate their understanding of character traits.
The pack entails the following activities in color and black lined for the popular fairy tales - Jack and the Beanstalk, Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella and The Three Little Pigs:
• 1 page- Teacher instructions
• 12 cut and paste worksheets - students cut and paste the character traits in the boxes.
• 12 answer sheets or anchor charts - you can use the answer sheets to display on your bulletin board so students can refer to them whilst writing.
• 1 worksheet - students write 4 character traits inside the boxes to describe the evil stepmother.
The teacher instructions also explains possible discussions to have with your class prior to the students undertaking the activities and also extension ideas for students who require extending or early finishers.
Fairy Tale Task Cards - Character Traits
This character traits task card pack includes a variety of questions for the popular fairy tales: Jack and the Beanstalk, Little Red Riding Hood, The Three Little Pigs, Snow White and Cinderella. The task cards consist of multiple choice questions for character traits and physical traits.
The character trait kit consists of:
• 2 sets of 20 Fairy Tale themed task cards- 1 purple chevron background with cute and colorful graphics & white background with color graphics.
• Student response sheet
• Answer Sheet
Character Traits Sorting
There are a variety of character trait sorting cut and paste activities and printables for students to consolidate their understanding of character traits.
This character traits sorting pack includes:
• 2 cut and paste sorting worksheets - sort character traits into positive and negative traits.
• 2 cut and paste sorting worksheets - sort character traits into qualities and appearance
• 4 answer sheets to cut and paste sorting activities only
• 6 worksheets - students list character traits about themself and their favorite movie star, superhero, character, best friend and teacher.
I have included American, Australian and British spelling for the word favourite/favorite.
Character Trait Activities
This pack has everything you need when undertaking a unit on character traits. There are a variety of great activities for students to consolidate their understanding of character traits.
The pack entails the following:
• 2 pages - Teacher instructions
• 92 vibrantly colored word wall cards - character traits
• 92 vibrantly colored word wall cards - character traits
• two sets of 5 fill in the blank character trait activities and answer sheets in color and black and white for characters from the stories Little Red Riding Hood, The Three Little Pigs, Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White, Jack and the Beanstalk and Cinderella.
• two sets of 21 wanted posters in color and black and white for characters listed from the fairy tales above and an A-Z worksheet where students list character traits of characters.
Who am I- Character Traits
Included in this pack is differentiated 'Who am I?' character trait worksheets for students to consolidate their understanding of character traits.
The character traits printables entails the following activities in color and black and white for the popular fairy tales - Jack and the Beanstalk, Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Snow White and The Three Little Pigs:
• 5 cut and paste character trait worksheets - students match the character to the character traits - suited for students who require support in writing.
• 5 Answer sheets for cut & paste worksheets only
• 5 worksheets - students write a character trait to match each fairy tale character - suited for students who can construct a simple sentence.
• 10 worksheets - students write 3 character traits to match the character - suited for students who require extension or the more able writers.
• 1 worksheet - students choose their own fairytale character and write 3 character traits to describe the character. This activity is great for extension or early finishers. This worksheet is also a great resource to have as you can use it for any characters throughout the year.
100 Character Traits - Word maps
100 character traits word maps, graphics organizers are included in this pack. The templates are bright and colorful and are great to use when students are learning all about character traits, vocabulary, synonyms and definitions of words. These word maps will assist students to consolidate their understanding of character traits.
These graphic organizers can be used for any grades from lower primary to highschool. Teaching students new vocabulary is a vital skill for students to learn and will also assist them with their comprehension skills of interpreting meanings of words.
On each character traits word map template - there is a character trait, boxes for sentence, picture, meaning and synonyms. In each box students write:
• the meaning of the character trait (can use dictionary definition or write meaning in their own words)
• write the character trait in a sentence.
• write synonyms for the character trait
• draw a picture of a character displaying that character trait
Game - Yes/No - Investigating Character Traits
Character Traits: Character Traits Yes/No Game will assist students to consolidate their understanding of character traits and expand their vocabulary.
This character traits yes/no game can be played with 1-2 players or played as a whole class. To play the game you select a character card and a character trait card. You then sort the character trait card under the correct heading. For example if I selected the character Cinderella and the character trait elegant I would place the character trait card elegant under the yes heading. (see preview for example). I then select 7 more character traits and place it under the correct heading: yes or no. Once player 1 has had their turn they return the cards to the bottom of the piles and then it is player 2's turn.
The character trait kit consists of: he
• 2 heading - yes/no
• teacher instructions
• 18 character cards - Cinderella, The Prince, Fairy Godmother, Stepmother, Stepsisters,The First Little Pig, The Second Little Pig, The Third Little Pig, The Big Bad Wolf, Little Red Riding Hood, The Wolf, Grandma, Woodcutter, Jack, Giant and Jack's mother.
• 64 character trait cards
Sorting Traits of Fairy Tale Characters
This kit provides additional practice in sorting various character traits for popular fairy tale characters. Students will be making inferences about characters to determine which character trait they have.
This package includes two sets of the following activities in color and black lined:
• 5 cut and paste sorting worksheets - sort character traits for 2 fairy tale characters.
• 4 cut and paste sorting worksheets - sort character traits (bad, cruel, smart & brave) into synonyms and antonyms.
• 9 answer sheets for cut and paste activities above.
Fairy Tale Dab it - Dab the Character Traits
Want a fun and interactive way for your class to learn about character traits for popular fairy tale characters. These dab it worksheets will provide additional practice for your students to learn about various character traits of characters and expand their vocabulary.
The pack entails the following activities for the popular fairy tales:
♥ Jack and the Beanstalk
♥ Litte Red Riding Hood
♥ The Three Little Pigs
♥ Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
♥ Teacher instructions
♥ 14 color dab it worksheets - students dab the character traits for the fairy tale characters.
♥ 14 black lined dab it worksheets - students dab the character traits for the fairy tale characters.
♥ 14 colored answer sheets
♥ 14 black lined answer sheets
♥ 1 blank dab it worksheet - students can draw their own character and write character traits. The can then swap with a partner and their partner has to dab the character traits.
To extend students further they can provide evidence for each character trait that they dab.
Your student will have so much with their bingo daubers! This activity is perfect to incorporate into your fairy tale unit and literacy centers!
Please see the preview before purchasing to get a further insight into what this package entails.
Please see the preview
to see a sample of each of the products. If you want a more detailed preview then click on the links at the top of the page of each individual product.
To buy each of these products individually, it would cost you $26.50. By buying this bundle for $18.00 you are saving over 30% off.
Please rate my product when you get a chance. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
I hope you enjoy this great package deal!
This Character Trait bundle is also included in the mammoth literacy bundle below.....in this pack it includes 600 + pages and 21 products. This pack has a few extra character trait activities also which are not inluded in this bundle
Literacy Bundle with Character Trait Activities
You might also be interested in these popular bundles from my store. Check out the links below:
Literacy Centers Mega Bundle - (this bundle is included in mammoth literacy bundle above) 333 pages
Literacy & Math Mega Bundle - 500+ pages
Charlotte's Web- Character Trait Bundle
The Rainbow Fish- Character Trait Bundle
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory- Character Trait Bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.