Let your students become the teacher by giving them control over report cards! With this craftivity, students will be evaluating the character traits of 1 character in the book or story that they are reading. This product was built to be versatile and can be used for ANY character from ANY book.
Imagine the delight on your students faces when you tell them that they get to make a report card for their character! This activity is perfect for third and fourth graders and can be a wonderful cross curricular project for ethics, religious studies, or character education.
This package contains the following items you will need to help your students explore Character Traits by making fun and interactive Report Cards!
This file includes:
* 1 full coloured poster describing what Character Traits are
* 1 full coloured poster showing common Character Traits
* Gender specific pages for brainstorming Character Traits
* Project cover page
* Character Portrait page
* Important Info page
* Entire Report Card Template
* Grades for Report Cards
* ALL BLACKLINE MASTERS
* Please check each page for Canadian and American spelling options
Should you have any questions or comments about this product, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great day!