Also included in
- Are you looking for fun, engaging and interactive book companions to help teach your students about character traits, physical traits and feelings of characters? This money saving character traits activities bundle with 150 teaching resources, will save you 50% off!! These differentiated activities$239.75$479.45Save $239.70
- First Grade Literacy Activities Pack (1000+ pages), includes 30 fun and engaging products combined into one HUGE bundle. These First Grade Literacy Activities bundle provides you with a lifelong tool for setting up your centers. These activities are jam packed with a variety of writing, spelling, so$49.99$91.25Save $41.26
- Want a fun and interactive way for your kiddos to learn about character traits? This fairy tales activities bundle (700+ pages) provides numerous activities for your students to cement their understanding about character traits and physical traits of fairy tale characters. Plenty of character traits$20.00$38.25Save $18.25
Engage your students with these fun fairy tales character traits activities! These differentiated who am I worksheets are perfect for reviewing character traits for popular fairy tale characters! Fairy tales activities includes printables for the following fairy tales: Jack and the Beanstalk, Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Snow White and The Three Little Pigs.
• Writing centers
• Literacy centers
• Morning work
• Work with a buddy
• Early Finishers
• Fast Finishers
Fairy Tales Activities (color & b/w) Includes:
• Simple Character Traits - Read and Match activity - 5 Cut and paste worksheets - students match the character to the character traits - suited for students who require support in writing and are beginning to learn about character traits.
• Trickier Character Traits - Read and Match activity - 5 Cut and paste worksheets - students match the character to the character traits - suited for students who have a good understanding of character traits.
• 10 Answer sheets for cut & paste worksheets only
• 5 worksheets - students write a character trait to match each fairy tale character - suited for students who can construct a simple sentence.
• 12 worksheets - students write 3 character traits to match the character - suited for students who require extension or the more able writers.
• 1 worksheet - students choose their own fairy tale character and write 3 character traits to describe the character. This activity is great for extension or early finishers. This worksheet is also a great resource to have as you can use it for any characters throughout the year.
The colored worksheets can be laminated onto hard card stock paper for durability, and students can record their responses using whiteboard markers. Black lined worksheets are also included to save on ink, and are good for students to color in the characters when they have completed their work.
Please see the preview before purchasing to get a further insight into what this package entails.
This kit is also available in two money saving bundles below. Saving you over 30% off:
You might also be interested in these fun and engaging character trait activities below:
I also have available higher order thinking skills task cards for the fairy tales: 'Little Red Riding Hood' and The 'Three Little Pigs'. See links below:,
Check out these great bundle packs:
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I would love for you to come back at some stage and rate my product. ♥
♦♦♦ PROVIDE FEEDBACK AND GAIN TPT CREDITS ♦♦♦
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
♥BECOME A FOLLOWER ♥
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.