Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
Want a fun and interactive way for your kiddos to learn about character traits? This fairy tales activities bundle (700+ pages) provides numerous activities for your students to cement their understanding about character traits and physical traits of fairy tale characters. Plenty of character traits activities to choose from to keep your students actively engaged. Perfect addition to your fairy tales unit or character studies, which can be incorporated into your literacy centers, guided reading lessons, early finishers, character traits lessons and class discussions! Digital Boom cards are also included to provide an engaging way for your students to learn about character traits during distance learning!
• Jack and the Beanstalk
• The Three Little Pigs
• Little Red Riding Hood
• Snow White
****Save over 45% off, by purchasing this bundle pack.***
Digital Versions - Distance Learning
Boom Cards - Fairy Tale Character Traits Task Cards (same questions as printable task cards)
Boom Cards - Fairy Tale Character Traits (similar to printable character traits cut and paste activities)
Positive Feedback Highlights
"Wow ! This truly has everything I needed for character traits!" by A Pencil For Your Thoughts
"So many resources in this pack. It was a great way to differentiate for my 2nd grade kiddos that needed a bit more support with this skill. " by Peace Love Primary
"I absolutely love this entire pack! It's great for a quick check or an activity for my kiddos! They love using these task cards in groups, partners, or centers. Thank you!" by Mrs. Fidler
"I cannot wait to use this wonderful resource this week!! I love everything in it!" by Kathryn M.
Character Trait Resources
These character traits fairy tale activities consists of a variety of cut and paste printables, NO-PREP character traits worksheets, character traits graphic organizers, interactive notebook activities and anchor charts for your bulletin boards. Fairy Tales Character Traits Activities are perfect for your guided reading lessons for focusing on the reading strategy of inferring character traits!
Students will cut and paste character traits from the popular fairy tales below:
♥ Jack and the Beanstalk
♥ Little Red Riding Hood
♥ The Three Little Pigs
Fairy Tale Character Traits Activities Includes 2 sets in color and black lined:
♥ Teacher instructions
♥ 13 cut and paste worksheets - students cut and paste the character traits in the boxes.
♥ 13 answer sheets or character traits anchor charts - you can use the answer sheets as anchor charts to display on your bulletin board, so students can refer to them whilst writing.
♥ 13 bubble maps - students write their own character traits to describe the characters.
♥ 4 interactive notebook lift the flap activities - students cut and paste the lift the flap activities into their notebooks. Lift each flap and write characters traits underneath to describe the characters.
The teacher instructions also includes extension ideas for students who require extending or early finishers.
These set of digital Boom Cards are similar to the printable character traits resource listed above. Fairy Tales Digital Boom Cards are a fun and interactive way for your students to identify character traits of characters in popular fairy tales. These digital task cards accompany the fairy tales: Cinderella, Jack and the Beanstalk, The Three Little Pigs, and Little Red Riding Hood. Fairy Tales Boom Deck is so easy to use, and students can self-check their answers as they go! This paperless activity is perfect for distance learning for students, or for parents to use with their children whilst learning at home!
• PDF with Instructions on how to access this resource
• 20 colored Multiple Choice Boom Cards hosted on the site Boom Learning℠. Cards 1-16 - student will click on 4 character traits that match the fairy tale character. Cards 17-20 - students will click on the fairy tale characters that match the character trait.
Use on a Range of Devices
• Android Tablet/Phone
• Interactive Whiteboard
• Kindle Fire
To play the Boom cards you will need internet connection, and ensure that you have updated your browser in the past three years.
Important Information about Boom Learning℠
With your Teachers Pay Teachers purchase, users new to Boom Learning get a three-month free trial of student progress reporting for up to 150 students. Your trial includes the ability to make up to 5 free DIY decks. You may upgrade or cancel at any time. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure if your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. If you do not subscribe at the end of your trial, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress. If you do not subscribe we will delete your student records 3 months after the expiration of the trial to protect student privacy.
Fairy Tales Character Traits and Physical Traits Task Cards contains both digital Boom Cards and printable task cards. Both products consist of the same questions except one is in digital format and the other is in print. This kit accompanies the fairy tales: Cinderella, Jack and the Beanstalk, Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White and The Three Little Pigs. Included in this deck are 20 Boom Cards and 20 printable task cards! This activity is perfect for distance learning for students, or for parents to use with their children whilst learning at home!
Printable kit consists of:
• 2 sets of 20 multiple choice printable task cards- colored and black lined sets
• Student response sheet
• Answer Sheet
Boom Cards consists of:
• 20 slides of digital task cards hosted on Boom Learning. All cards are self-grading, and instant feedback is provided to the students!
This character trait pack provides additional practice in sorting various character traits under the correct heading. Sorts are a great hands on activity where students are actively engaged and expanding their vocabulary.
This pack includes the following printables:
• 3 cut and paste sorting worksheets - sort character traits into positive and negative traits.
• 3 cut and paste sorting worksheets - sort character traits into qualities and appearance
• 6 answer sheets to cut and paste sorting activities only
• 1 worksheet - students list character traits about themselves.
• 2 sets of 7 worksheets (for girls & boys) – students list character traits for their favorite movie star, superhero, villain, character, community helper, best friend and teacher.
This pack has everything you need when undertaking a unit on character traits. There are a variety of great activities for students to consolidate their understanding of character traits.
The pack entails the following:
• 2 pages - Teacher instructions
• 92 vibrantly colored word wall cards - character traits
• 92 vibrantly colored word wall cards - character traits
• two sets of 5 fill in the blank character trait activities and answer sheets in color and black and white for characters from the stories Little Red Riding Hood, The Three Little Pigs, Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White, Jack and the Beanstalk and Cinderella.
• two sets of 21 wanted posters in color and black and white for characters listed from the fairy tales above and an A-Z worksheet where students list character traits of characters.
Included in this pack is differentiated 'Who am I?' character trait worksheets for students to consolidate their understanding of character traits.
The character traits printables entails the following activities in color and black and white for the popular fairy tales - Jack and the Beanstalk, Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Snow White and The Three Little Pigs:
• 5 cut and paste character trait worksheets - students match the character to the character traits - suited for students who require support in writing.
• 5 Answer sheets for cut & paste worksheets only
• 5 worksheets - students write a character trait to match each fairy tale character - suited for students who can construct a simple sentence.
• 10 worksheets - students write 3 character traits to match the character - suited for students who require extension or the more able writers.
• 1 worksheet - students choose their own fairy tale character and write 3 character traits to describe the character. This activity is great for extension or early finishers. This worksheet is also a great resource to have as you can use it for any characters throughout the year.
100 character traits word maps, graphics organizers are included in both color and black and white. The templates are great to use when students are learning all about character traits, vocabulary, synonyms and definitions of words. These word maps will assist students to consolidate their understanding of character traits.
These graphic organizers can be used for any grades from lower primary to high school. Teaching students new vocabulary is a vital skill for students to learn and will also assist them with their comprehension skills of interpreting meanings of words.
On each character traits word map template - there is a character trait, boxes for sentence, picture, meaning and synonyms. In each box students write:
• the meaning of the character trait (can use dictionary definition or write meaning in their own words)
• write the character trait in a sentence.
• write synonyms for the character trait
• draw a picture of a character displaying that character trait
Character Traits: Character Traits Yes/No Game will assist students to consolidate their understanding of character traits and expand their vocabulary.
This character traits yes/no game can be played with 1-2 players or played as a whole class. To play the game you select a character card and a character trait card. You then sort the character trait card under the correct heading. For example if I selected the character Cinderella and the character trait elegant I would place the character trait card elegant under the yes heading. (see preview for example). I then select 7 more character traits and place it under the correct heading: yes or no. Once player 1 has had their turn they return the cards to the bottom of the piles and then it is player 2's turn.
The character trait kit consists of:
• 2 heading - yes/no
• teacher instructions
• 18 character cards - Cinderella, The Prince, Fairy Godmother, Stepmother, Stepsisters,The First Little Pig, The Second Little Pig, The Third Little Pig, The Big Bad Wolf, Little Red Riding Hood, The Wolf, Grandma, Woodcutter, Jack, Giant and Jack's mother.
• 64 character trait cards
Want to get your students thinking about character traits and physical traits? Fairy tales activities provides additional practice in sorting various character traits and physical traits for popular fairy tale characters. Students will be making inferences about characters in order to determine the character traits for each fairy tale character. This character traits activity is the perfect addition to your fairy tales unit!
Fairy tales activities includes two sets of the following activities in color and black lined:
- 5 character traits worksheets - sort character traits for 2 fairy tale characters.
- 5 physical traits worksheets - sort physical traits for 2 fairy tale characters.
- 4 vocabulary worksheets - sort character traits (bad, cruel, smart & brave) into synonyms and antonyms.
- 14 answer sheets for cut and paste activities above.
Want a fun and interactive way for your class to learn about character traits for popular fairy tale characters. These dab it worksheets will provide additional practice for your students to learn about various character traits of characters and expand their vocabulary.
The pack entails the following activities for the popular fairy tales:
♥ Jack and the Beanstalk
♥ Litte Red Riding Hood
♥ The Three Little Pigs
♥ Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs
♥ Teacher instructions
♥ 14 color dab it worksheets - students dab the character traits for the fairy tale characters.
♥ 14 black lined dab it worksheets - students dab the character traits for the fairy tale characters.
♥ 14 colored answer sheets
♥ 14 black lined answer sheets
♥ 1 blank dab it worksheet - students can draw their own character and write character traits. The can then swap with a partner and their partner has to dab the character traits.
To extend students further they can provide evidence for each character trait that they dab.
Your student will have so much with their bingo daubers! This activity is perfect to incorporate into your fairy tale unit and literacy centers!
Please see the preview to see a sample of each of the products. If you want a more detailed preview then click on the links at the top of the page of each individual product.
Please rate my product when you get a chance. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I hope you enjoy this great package deal!
This Character Trait Bundle is also included in the literacy bundle below.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.