Character Traits Graphic Organizer Anchor Chart | Character Trait Passages
Also included in
- Get your little readers ready for success with this bundle of reading comprehension activities perfect for first grade or second grade! Reading comprehension is a key part of teaching our students how to read to learn. But teaching reading comprehension can be tricky. No fear, hands on reading comprPrice $43.95Original Price $87.89Save $43.94
Need help teaching Character Traits? This unit is packed full of character traits graphic organizers, anchor charts, internal and external character traits (also known as inside and outside character traits), character trait passages, posters, and so much more! Understanding Characters is a tricky subject and your students will excel in understanding characters with this unit throughout the year. These fun character trait activities include Seesaw and Google Slides for digital options. Use these activities with any book/curriculum for learning about character traits. This unit can be used through out the year and gives you ideas of how to teach it and for students to practice understanding characters.
I personally love teaching comprehension strategies, and Understanding Characters is imperative in becoming a successful reader. Get this unit and feel confident teaching Understanding Characters! This set of activities is meant to be used with any book/curriculum.
- Teaching Suggestions
- Teaching Cards/ Posters for your Focus Wall
- Anchor Charts: Two Anchor Charts. One can be used with any book, but also can be used to initially teach Character Traits. Also includes a how-to use to initially teach Character Traits.
- Understanding Characters/ Character Traits Graphic Organizers and Worksheets
- Interactive Notebook Pages
- Character in Action Slate Craft
- Watermelon Character Trait Craft
- Strawberry Character Craft
- Inside/Outside Person Craft
- Light Bulb Moments Craft
- Eye See Why Craft
- Character Comprehension Tri-Folds (2)
Google Slide and Seesaw Options:
-Find it, and Type it Understanding Characters Reading Passages (6)
-Move and Place Sheets (2)
-Name that Trait Activity sheets (3)
-Vocab Matching for Understanding Characters Words
Teachers like you said…
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Very easy to prep and a great way to get my first graders exposed to some character traits before second grade!" -Lindy
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "I used this with a group of students who were struggling with character traits. It was very easy to use. It started off with 'easy' tasks, and work their way into the 'harder'." -Samantha
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "This is such an amazing character trait resource! I love that there are different graphic organizers to use with any story! This resource is totally kid friendly and my students loved it!" -The Redhead Teacher
Copyright © Emily Barnes of Emily Education. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.