Also included in
- First Grade Literacy Activities Pack (1000+ pages), includes 30 fun and engaging products combined into one HUGE bundle. These First Grade Literacy Activities bundle provides you with a lifelong tool for setting up your centers. These activities are jam packed with a variety of writing, spelling, so$49.99$91.25Save $41.26
- Want a fun and interactive way for your kiddos to learn about character traits? This fairy tales activities bundle (700+ pages) provides numerous activities for your students to cement their understanding about character traits and physical traits of fairy tale characters. Plenty of character traits$20.00$38.25Save $18.25
100 character traits graphic organizers are included in both color and black and white. Also included in this character traits activities pack is an example to model to students on how to complete the word maps for the character trait, cruel. A blank template is also included if students wish to write their own character trait.
These time saving character traits graphic organizers are perfect to use when students are learning about: character traits, vocabulary, synonyms and definitions of words. The word maps will assist students to consolidate their understanding about character traits.
These graphic organizers can be used for any grade level. Teaching students new vocabulary is a vital skill for students to learn and will also assist them with their comprehension skills of interpreting meanings of words.
Character Traits Graphic Organizers include 4 boxes which consist of the following:
• the meaning of the character trait (can use dictionary definition or write meaning in their own words)
• write a sentence to match the character trait - can also be used to show evidence in the text. Write a sentence when a character displayed that character trait.
• write synonyms for the character trait
• draw a picture of a character displaying that character trait
• literacy centers - laminate onto hard card stock paper for durability and students can record their responses with whiteboard markers.
• independent work - print pages in gray scale and create a booklet for students to complete their word maps.
• daily word work - teacher selects a character trait to model to the class each day.
• early finishers - once students have finished their work they can select a laminated word map to complete.
Please see the preview before purchasing to get a snapshot at some examples of the character traits word map.
If you enjoy this product I would love for you to come back at a time that is convenient to you to leave me feedback. :)
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.