This Character Traits Bundle is a zipped file that includes the following PDF products: Character Traits Posters, Task Cards, and Printables, Character Traits Awards for Intermediate Grades, and Character Trait of the Week: A Full Year Character Study.
Please view each individual product here:
CHARACTER TRAITS POSTERS, TASK CARDS, AND PRINTABLES
CHARACTER TRAITS AWARDS CERTIFICATES FOR INTERMEDIATE GRADES
CHARACTER TRAIT OF THE WEEK – 40 WEEKS OF STUDY
Character Traits Posters, Task Cards, and Printables:
This common core aligned product for 3rd-6th grade includes:
- Alphabetical Word Posters with OVER 300 character traits (each letter of the alphabet is a half sheet except for w, x, y, and z). You can use these word lists on a bulletin board or for student reference at a station or notebook.
- 36 Task Cards with three distinct question types, the answer sheet, and the answer key.
- Five Character Traits printables for use with any story or writing activity (includes a Web, Character Creation, Character Comparison, Character Trait of the Day, and Character Study).
Character Traits Awards Certificates -
These certificates are perfect for 3rd grade through 8th grade and include 34 different character traits (a color girl version, a color boy version, a black and white girl version, and a black and white boy version) with a statement related to the character trait on each award certificate. This is an editable file (three editable text boxes per certificate).
Character Trait of the Week for One Year:
This product contains posters, and character traits printables for each week of the year (40 weeks total). Each week contains one poster for the featured trait of the week, as well as two printables (designed to be printed back to back, corresponding to that week's character trait) that require students to make connections to their own lives and to the literature they are reading in class. Teacher tips and ideas for use are also included at the beginning of the product. Please look at the thumbnails and the preview to view the layout of the posters and printables. Each week also contains a pertinent quote (or a figurative language statement) related to the character trait. These quotes are designed to spark meaningful conversations and discussions between students.
Looking for Character Traits Quotes for reflection, inspiration, and depth in classroom discussions?
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR PERSEVERANCE
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR COURAGE
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR COMPASSION
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR GRATITUDE
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR CONFIDENCE
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR TOLERANCE
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR INTEGRITY
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR MOTIVATION
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR SUCCESS
Get the ENTIRE Character Traits Quotes Bundle at a discount:
CHARACTER TRAITS QUOTES FOR A YEAR BUNDLE
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.