Character Traits Passages & Posters
Products in this Bundle (2)
Looking for an easy way to teach what character traits are? Would a list of positive character traits help your students? These worksheets for character traits to practice before reading the story can help build the background you are seeking.
- 5 short stories to identify character traits of a person. Use for mini-lessons and extra practice with your students. Colored and Black / White versions
- 60 Character Traits Definition Posters - Colored and Black / White versions
- An open-ended graphic organizer to use with any fiction story you read in class.
- Character Traits List PDF - 135 character traits for students to refer to
- 135 Word Wall Cards - create a Character Traits anchor chart or bulletin board
Both positive and negative character traits are included.
Be sure to check out the previews for each resource!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I hope you find this resource beneficial in your classroom.
Please remember that these activities are for just you and your students.
If you would like a copy of this product for more than one teacher, please download additional licenses, available at a great discounted price.
Electronic distribution is limited to SINGLE classroom use only. Do not post this product electronically in ANY form. Do not copy or sell any part of this product. To do so violates the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Copyright © Alison Monk All rights reserved the author.
The Literacy Garden LLC
For more ideas and teacher tips:
♥ The Literacy Garden is committed to designing resources that help students grow in ELA proficiency and become successful readers and writers. I'd love to hear how this resource worked with your class!