Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
All of the files in this character traits posters activity file now include a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of each product file for the links and instructions.
This Character Traits Quotes Posters Bundle includes inspirational character quotes for growth mindset, discussion, writing activities, and more!
This bundled product includes NINE quotes, posters, and printables files including perseverance, courage, compassion, gratitude, confidence, tolerance, integrity, motivation, success. Five files are perfect for teaching students about growth mindset.
These files are NOT editable.
Here are the links to the individual character traits quotes files for your convenience:
Each quote file includes 10 character traits quotes posters and 10 worksheets that correspond to each quote.
You can use this resource in a number of ways.
- Display each quote in the classroom as time allows and discuss one character trait quote at a time.
- Complete the quotes activities during class, with partners or groups, or send it home for homework.
- Choose your four favorite character quotes and create a Character Traits Quote of the Week activity.
- Display all the quotes and ask students to vote on the quotes they’d like to explore. Use the corresponding worksheets.
In most cases, students can complete the quotes worksheets without any additional resources. Periodically, the students will be asked to discuss the author of the quote (if it is applicable). In these cases, allow students to use reference materials (a computer, for example).
Please note that the top two boxes on each printable ask the students to reflect on the quote and apply it to their own lives. The bottom boxes on each printable are unique questions based on the quote given. These questions are designed to stir thinking and stimulate meaningful discussions.
You can use this character traits quotes product in conjunction with any school wide Character Education or Character Traits curriculum (of course, feel free to mix around the months or combine lessons as you see fit).
NOTE: THESE FILES NOW INCLUDE A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 8/17/20, these products include a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive--no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITY BUNDLE:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.