Also included in
- Engage your students with these second grade literacy centers, which consists of abundant activities including: a variety of dice games, no prep writing, silly sentences, creative story writing, simple and compound sentences, sorting activities, spelling, figurative language task cards, HOT activiti$21.00$42.00Save $21.00
- First Grade Literacy Activities Pack (1000+ pages), includes 30 fun and engaging products combined into one HUGE bundle. These First Grade Literacy Activities bundle provides you with a lifelong tool for setting up your centers. These activities are jam packed with a variety of writing, spelling, so$49.99$91.25Save $41.26
- First Grade Literacy Centers - This literacy centers for first grade bundle has everything you need to help set up your literacy centers! Your students will love these fun, and engaging first grade literacy centers! Included in these first grade literacy centers are: a variety of dice games, no-pre$21.75$43.50Save $21.75
- Want a fun and interactive way for your kiddos to learn about character traits? This fairy tales activities bundle (700+ pages) provides numerous activities for your students to cement their understanding about character traits and physical traits of fairy tale characters. Plenty of character traits$20.00$38.25Save $18.25
Want to get your students thinking about character traits? This no-prep character traits sorting pack provides additional practice in sorting various character traits under the correct heading. Character trait sorts are a great hands on activity where students are actively engaged and expanding their vocabulary. Differentiated character trait graphic organizers are included in this pack to cater for the needs of your students! These character traits sorting activities are perfect for independent activities, literacy centers, guided reading groups, homework, sub lessons or as an early finisher activity!
• Literacy centers
• Morning Work
• Early Finishers
• Class discussions
• 3 cut and paste sorting worksheets - sort character traits into positive and negative character traits.
• 3 cut and paste sorting worksheets - sort character traits into qualities and appearance
• 6 answer sheets to cut and paste sorting activities only
• 1 worksheet - students list character traits about themselves.
• 2 sets of 7 character trait graphic organizers (for girls & boys) – students list character traits for their favorite: movie star, superhero, villain, character, community helper, best friend and teacher.
Note: There are 2 folders included in this kit: US version & Australian/British version
Check out some of the positive feedback this product has received.
"This was an amazing resource to use! My students really need to start with the basics of character traits before moving on. I loved that this set had a wide variety as well as a opportunity for them to create their own!" by Caroline Gilliard
"This activity was fun, interactive, and educational! It really enhanced understanding of character traits." by A Caring Classroom and Cup of Tea
"This really helped my students differentiate between appearance and qualities. It also helped reinforce author's purpose for word choice with positive and negative attributes. Thank you!" by Amanda B
"This is a fun looking activity. When doing it with my students they think it's a game. Thank you for making it clear and straight forward." by Yvette E.
Please see the preview for a closer look at the printables.
Check out a similar product to this, just uploaded. Character Trait Sorting Centers using Popcorn
This character traits kit is also available in two money saving bundles below. Saving you over 30% off:
You might also be interested in these popular bundles from my store
Please rate my product when you get a chance. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated.♥
♦♦♦ PROVIDE FEEDBACK AND GAIN TPT CREDITS ♦♦♦
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
♥BECOME A FOLLOWER ♥
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Click here and visit my Facebook page for regular updates on freebies and teaching ideas!