Character Traits Task Cards - Making Inferences - Print and Digital
Also included in
- Huge discounted bundle of 22 sets of Reading Strategy Task Cards! Each card features a short, curriculum-based and/or high-interest passage, along with a text-dependent question or prompt. 17 sets include Audio Support and all the sets have Google Apps and Easel resources!This bundle includes 22 tasPrice $51.22Original Price $80.14Save $28.92
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get closPrice $208.16Original Price $377.43Save $169.27
- This bundle containsCharacter Trait task cards in two formats: Traditional printable task cards and digital Boom Cards! Please note that the content for both products is the same. Only the format is different. This bundle is for educators that want both formats.Happy Teaching!Rachel LynetteMinds inPrice $3.18Original Price $5.78Save $2.60
- Your kids will be inference masters with this discounted bundle! Includes 6 sets of fun and challenging cards. Each card features a short passage and text-dependent questions. All sets come with answer keys and either a student answer sheet or recording sheet. There are also challenge cards to addPrice $12.47Original Price $20.59Save $8.12
These 32 Character Traits task cards are the perfect practice opportunity for students who are working on inferencing and character analysis in a text.
- 32 Task Cards (prints 4 to a page)
- Recording Sheets
- Answer Keys
- Google Slides
- Easel Activity
- Digital or Print
- Challenge Card to extend the lesson
- Multiple versions of the recording sheet included
Great for 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade!
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE A LOT MORE!
This resource is part of a money-saving Making Inferences Bundle!
This bundle includes these resources:
- Making Inferences Task Cards
- Making Inferences with Informational Text Task Cards
- Drawing Conclusions Task Cards
- Setting Task Cards
- Making Predictions Task Cards
This resource is also included in the following bundles:
This resource uses American English and is editable.
- Download our to learn 31 different ways you can use this resource!
✏️ "I love these inference task cards. They are really great to scaffold readers into making inferences on their own while reading. Awesome! Thank you!" -Marianne H.
✏️ "These make a perfect center. I like the variety of character traits so that students build their vocabulary." -Erica S.
✏️ "Used these as an extension for my higher kids to practice understanding character traits and they were able to use them to help my at grade level kiddos! Thanks so much!" -Kathryn D.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LOVE…
Common Core Standards:
- Common Core Standard RL.1
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
- Follow us on .
- Join our .
- Check out our Blog
- Follow us on Social Media - or
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment.
- You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ WE STRIVE FOR 5 STARS! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
NEED HELP? Before leaving feedback:
About the Author
These passages were written by me, Rachel Lynette. I am a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. I have written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. These passages reflect more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This resource was created by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack for Minds in Bloom INC., all rights reserved. It may be used by the original purchaser for single class use only. Teachers may distribute this product in email, through google classroom or over the Internet to their students (and parents) as long as the site is password protected. In other words, you may distribute it to your own students, but may not put it on the Internet where it could be publicly found and downloaded.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom