This “Character Is Key” Tab Book was designed to teach students about different character traits related to kindness and tolerance. It covers 7 character traits, and allows students to explore these traits and reflect on what these traits mean to them, and how they can show these positive traits throughout their lives.
Each Page Includes...
- A title and tab
- A quote that relates to the trait.
- Space to record a definition.
- Space to draw a picture related to the trait.
- Space to share what that character trait means to the student.
- Space to list ways to show each trait.
How to Implement:
- Copy each page onto white copy paper.
- Students should cut around the black lines, stack the pages in order, with the cover on top, and staple into a book.
- I recommend focusing on only one trait per day.
- Discuss each trait and quote, write a definition as a class, then have students complete the rest of each page on their own.
- Students can add detail and color to personalize their books.
Please email me with any questions or comments at CreateTeachShare@gmail.com