Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
14.66 MB | 16 slides, 3 pages
Dystopian literature is one of the most popular genres in YA fiction today, with tons of great books and movies to choose from. No matter what story you choose to use in your class, this lesson will provide a thorough and easy to understand introduction to the genre.
- Students will be able to identify the common characteristics of dystopian literature and some of the most well-known works of literature in the genre.
- Students will be able to analyze a work of literature on their own to determine how well it matches the conventions of the genre.
1) PPT Lesson on the Characteristics of Dystopian Literature
2) Dystopian Elements Worksheet – for use with any work of fiction
* I hope to provide you with the best possible teaching resource that I can. If you spot a mistake or typo in any of my products, please do contact me so that I can fix it as soon as possible for you: amuseintheclassroom(at)gmail(dot)com