This characteristics of life lesson unit contains everything needed for a short unit on the characteristics of life. Contains PPT presentations with many examples and video clips. Includes assessments for each topic. All files are editable.
This unit was made specifically for Saskatchewan curriculum: Biology 30 BI30‐LE1.
Contains First Nations Content.
5 Day Unit:
1) Seven Characteristics of Life with 2 Different Assignment Choices
2) Cell Theory with Timeline Assignment
3) Homeostasis with Differentiated Questions
4) Virus, Viroids, and Prions Webquest
5) Perspectives on Life Readings- FIrst Nations Views and Gaia Hypothesis, includes comprehension and reflection questions
6) Review and Assessment