Also included in
- This resource includes 4 characterization activities that can be used with any text! Students can either show their understanding of a character through a one pager or a brochure! TWO Brochure Options: Bi- Fold OR Tri-Fold which include:In this engaging character analysis activity students create a$3.40$4.25Save $0.85
- A comprehensive resource for middle or high school containing a variety of literary analysis activities and projects for THEME & CHARACTER ANALYSIS! Look below for a details of what's included in each literary analysis assignment!_________________________________THEME RESOURCES__________________$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
- A comprehensive resource for middle or high school containing a variety of literary analysis worksheets, graphic organizers, activities and projects for theme and character analysis! Look below for a details of what's included in each literary analysis assignment! _________________________________TH$26.00$32.50Save $6.50
- A bundle of ELA activities that can be used for any text focusing on:One Pagers for chapter summary, character and theme analysis and for a play (act and scene summary).Theme analysis activities: Flipbook activities, brochure and paper tentCharacter analysis activities, Flipbook activities, acrostic$24.75$27.50Save $2.75
- This resource includes 4 characterization activities where students can either show their understanding of a character through a one pager or a brochure activity. There are also 15 characterization worksheets and characterization graphic organizers that focus on direct and indirect characterization$14.20$17.75Save $3.55
- Exhausted trying to figure out what to do for back to school activities? Trouble with classroom management strategies? Need activities and lessons for finding theme and and character analysis? Need fall and winter holiday lesson plans? Check out this 290+ page bundle containing resources for:- Back$76.60$95.75Save $19.15
In this engaging character analysis activity students create a brochure showcasing their understanding of a major character they have analyzed for development, traits, interests and more! Included in this resource are two characterization project options: bi-fold brochure or a tri-fold brochure. Rubrics are also included!
TWO Brochure Options: Bi- Fold OR Tri-Fold which include:
1. Planning Sheet
Students use their background knowledge of a character of their choosing and write down details about the character including physical traits, hopes, dreams, aspirations, fears, and more!
The planning sheet also tasks students with analyzing how the character(s) has developed throughout the text.
2. Student Directions
Directions for both the bi-fold and tri-fold option are given. Students include information such as:
- Character development
- Character traits
- Character Interactions
- Analysis on what causes the character to change throughout the text.
- Evidence showing the character development.
- Illustrations to represent the character and/or the characters development
A rubric both the bi-fold and tri-fold option are given. Grading criteria includes cover page, content pages, events, character overview, visual images and creativity!
Product Pages: 5
Total Pages: 14
File Type: PDF
FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPEN A ZIP FILE:
Create Your Own Digital Version!
Use the TpT Digital Activity tool add notes, annotations and even movable pieces, and then assign to students via a sharable link OR to Google Classroom™!
Here are some helpful resources on using the TpT Digital Activity Tool!
Resources That Might Interest You:
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!