Your students will enjoy practicing character analysis skills with this easy-to-use booklet!
Can be used with novels, film, even commercials, to help students infer character traits.
Reasons to ♥ this resource:
• ready to use! Print and teach
• easy to scaffold -- four analysis activities means students get plenty of practice
• flexible -- use with video, commercial, short film, short story, play, or novel
• graphic organizer with explanatory writing
• reference notes and list of character traits
This resource includes:
• printable booklet -- print front-to-back -- saves paper. Three sheets of paper with 11 pages for student work
• student notes
• list of character traits
• four graphic organizers for notes
• four character description pages with primary character traits
• self assessment
• answer key using "Mike's New Car" by Pixar
Great for "I do, we do, you do" character analysis. Fun to use with commercials and short Pixar films. It's amazing what we can infer about characters that don't even talk! Try it with "Lifted"!
Be sure to check out the preview!
You can learn even more about using this resource from my blog post: How to Use Short Films to Teach Characterization
You might be interested in my other reading resources:
Book Club - Making Inferences
Roald Dahl Reading Journal
I'd love for you to follow my store and get the latest info on freebies, sales, and new products. Just click the green star by my store name.
I read and respond to all feedback -- plus you get TPT credits -- so please let me know how you use this resource in your class! Questions? Just leave me a note in the Q&A below; I'll get right back to you!
Happiness to you always,