Teachers, use these engaging & interactive characterization stations to help students fully develop an understanding of the different characters’ personalities. You can use these stations with any novel, short story, or fiction text.
NOTE: This resource is included in my 9th and 10th grade ELA Resources BUNDLE so if you have already purchased that, there's no need to purchase this resource! If you're looking for more resources like this at a discounted price, you might want to look into the bundle!
This resource includes:
-Table tents for each station (6 stations total)
-Station task cards
-Interactive and engaging station prompts
-Graphic organizers for each station
Additional materials needed: large format paper to trace on, markers/colored pencils, and groups of 4-5 students each.
1. Print the table tents and station task cards and place one at each group.
2. Print the six (6) graphic organizers for each student (double sided to save paper).
3. Split students into groups of 4-5. One of the stations requires students to work together, the rest do not.
4. Give students 10-15 minutes per station, then rotate the entire group.
5. Any stations they do not complete, they can finish at home for homework.
WHY USE STATIONS?
Stations allow for students to stand up and INTERACT with the activity as opposed to just sitting at a desk. In addition, stations allow for collaboration. Students can work together to develop the most appropriate answers to the questions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW
Connect with Me SuperHERO Teacher BlogFind me on FacebookFind me on InstagramFind me on Pinterest
Find me on Snapchat: Superheroteach
If you like this product, please leave feedback!