Also included in
- This resource includes 15 characterization worksheets and characterization graphic organizers! Focusing on direct and indirect characterization and character development, this resource can be used with any text!Print and Digital Versions Included:- PDF Print (no-prep print and go!)- Google Classroom$6.00$7.50Save $1.50
- A comprehensive resource containing a variety of literary analysis worksheets and graphic organizers for THEME and CHARACTER ANALYSIS! Look below for a details of what's included in each literary analysis assignment!_________________________________THEME RESOURCES_________________________________The$9.20$11.50Save $2.30
- A comprehensive resource for middle or high school containing a variety of literary analysis worksheets, graphic organizers, activities and projects for theme and character analysis! Look below for a details of what's included in each literary analysis assignment! _________________________________TH$26.00$32.50Save $6.50
- This resource includes 4 characterization activities where students can either show their understanding of a character through a one pager or a brochure activity. There are also 15 characterization worksheets and characterization graphic organizers that focus on direct and indirect characterization$14.20$17.75Save $3.55
- Exhausted trying to figure out what to do for back to school activities? Trouble with classroom management strategies? Need activities and lessons for finding theme and and character analysis? Need fall and winter holiday lesson plans? Check out this 290+ page bundle containing resources for:- Back$76.60$95.75Save $19.15
This resource includes 11 direct and indirect characterization worksheets and characterization graphic organizers for any text! There are multiple handouts for individual work or group work! Answer key included!
Print and Digital Versions Included:
- PDF Print (no-prep print and go!)
- Google Classroom (save the sheets to your Google Drive to assign to your students in Google Classroom!)
- PDF Fill In (have your students type directly on the PDF via PDF form boxes!)
- Info sheet defining direct and indirect characterization
- Graphic organizer focusing on physical traits of an individual character
- Graphic organizer comparing the physical traits of two characters
- Worksheet tasking students to analyze direct characterization and the five forms of indirect characterization. (2 versions)
- Worksheet focusing on students analyzing the interactions with two characters and what it suggests about their relationship. (2 versions)
- Worksheets for a group activity option (6 sheets)
Product Pages: 43
File Type: PDF
FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPEN A ZIP FILE:
Create Your Own Digital Version!
Use the TpT Digital Activity tool add notes, annotations and even movable pieces, and then assign to students via a sharable link OR to Google Classroom™!
Here are some helpful resources on using the TpT Digital Activity Tool!
Resources That Might Interest You:
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!