This teaching resource includes 6 characterization worksheets that can be used with any novel or film and a characterization terms study sheet to help students review what they know.
Students will demonstrate their understanding of characterization by using the S.T.E.A.L. method to gather information about a character's traits; differentiating between a character's traits, feelings, and motivation; explaining how a character has changed in a story and why; and comparing a character with their foil.
1) Characterization Terms Study Sheet (2 pages)
2) Traits vs Feelings Brainstorming Sheet
3) Traits, Feelings, Motivation Graphic Organizer
4) S.T.E.A.L. Organizer
5) Character Traits Sheet
6) Character Change Chart
7) Character Foil Venn Diagram
* I hope to provide you with the best possible teaching resource that I can. If you spot a mistake or typo in any of my products, please do contact me so that I can fix it as soon as possible for you: amuseintheclassroom(at)gmail(dot)com