I created this video guide to compliment the characterization unit we were studying in class. I focused on particular segments of the movie that I wanted students to pay attention to, and then they were to respond to each in a short written reflection.
This activity is designed for one class period and not the entire length of the movie.
* My high school students love this assignment!
* It is a great activity to give if you are going to be absent.
* This resource covers 5 scenes in the movie and will take 1-2
days to complete.
* Key includes possible student responses for each scene
* Pre/Post characterization assessment included
* Characterization notes handout and Characterization traits handout is also included in this resource.
If you like this resource, check out my tone and mood in Finding Nemo video guide
Tone and Mood in Finding Nemo Video Guide
Please check out my store for other products for your classroom needs. Thanks for shopping! Please be sure to leave me feedback for this resource. You can submit feedback at the time of purchase or go to My Purchases for a list of what you have bought in the past. Next to each title is a Leave Feedback button. Click and leave a rating and comment to receive the credit. You can redeem your TPT credits at checkout. Also, if you follow me (click the green star), you will receive updates when I add new items to my store.