Also included in
- This Reading Bundle contains 10 essential reading units for 4th and 5th graders in both print and digital for Google Classroom™ (and other top educational platforms) which will help your students increase their reading comprehension. The bundle includes engaging passages, graphic organizers, activit$45.00$69.50Save $24.50
- This Reading Bundle comes in both print and digital formats and contains 9 essential reading units for 3rd graders which will help your students increase their reading comprehension. The bundle includes engaging passages, graphic organizers, activities, and lots of task cards that target key reading$45.00$79.50Save $34.50
This Characters, Settings, and Events UNit comes in print and digital (for Google Classroom and other top educational platforms) and includes 8 practice passages, 32 character task cards, two foldables, over 20 graphic organizers, a poster, and activities to keep your students fully engaged! This resource will provide your students with lots of practice identifying story elements, in a variety of formats.
It includes: (Print and Digital)
32 Character Traits Task Cards
List of Character Traits (2 pages)
Character Comic Strip
Character Trait Superhero
Character Trait Portrait
Character Circle Map
Inside Outside Character Analysis
Compare and Contrast Characters
Character Traits and Evidence from the Text
Character Traits and Proof from the Text
Characterization Changing Event
Character Traits from Beginning, Middle and Ending
Character Cinquain Poem and Example/Directions Page
Venn Diagram to Compare Characters
What a Difference Setting Makes
Inside Outside Settings
Story Map Foldable
Plot Line Matching
Compare and Contrast Story Elements
Summarize the Main Events
Summarize the Events and Make Connections
Teacher Notes for Digital with LINKS
SAVE MORE and GET MORE with the Reading Bundle for 4th and 5th Grade!!! (Click Here) It has 10 key reading units that cover many 4th and 5th reading standards and ALL are print AND digital!
Here are the Print and Digital units included in the Reading Bundle for 4th and 5th Grade!
Why you'll love this resource:
- There are a variety of formats included from passages, to activities, 32 characters task cards, a mentor text list, graphic organizers, story maps, a poetry page, and more!
- The entire unit is print and digital and works well in the classroom, for homeschool, or for distance learning.
- The materials are all engaging and fun!
- All of the materials are easy to prep for the busy teacher!
- The character task cards help develop vocabulary and include a variety of character traits!
- It may be used in a number of ways from guided reading, to reader's workshop, independent work, literacy centers, exit slips, homework, whole class games, test prep, and more!!!
I do have some reading units that were specifically made for Google Classroom also work well in other top educational platforms.
Also, I do want to suggest a great set of reading games that would go well with this reading unit. There is a game for EACH READING STANDARD!!! It comes in a set of 10 for fiction, a set of 10 for nonfiction, or a bundle of 20 reading games specifically for 3rd grades or for 4th and 5th grades!
If you're looking for more Character Traits practice, here are a few resources you might like. They may be used for centers, whole class, test prep, or for one on one:
Character Traits Game (for 3rd grade) FREE!
Character Traits Game (for 4th and 5th grades)
Famous American Character Traits Task Cards (for 3rd - 5th grades)
Finally, if you like my work, I would love for you to follow me by clicking on the green star at the top of the page.
©The Teacher Next Door™
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.
This resource may only be placed on a password-protected website for your students, like Google Classroom™. It may not be placed anywhere else on the internet, on a class or school website visible to the public, or on a district server. Please email me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.