Charcuterie Board Activity FACS - FCS Project - Culinary Arts Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Culinary Arts lesson plan bundle will take so much off of your plate and can be used for both middle school and high school culinary arts! It includes 78 middle and high school culinary lessons that cover everything from kitchen safety to food science. Many of the activities are in both GooglePrice $150.80Original Price $250.75Save $99.95
- This Culinary Arts, Prostart or FACS bundle will give you 25 easy to use distance learning lessons that download right into your Google Drive so that you can enjoy your nights and weekends and not have to plan! Each of these Google lessons include student questions to check for understanding. ThesePrice $62.40Original Price $98.00Save $35.60
- This high school and upper middle school CTE Culinary Arts lesson plan bundle of over 100 lessons and activities will have you planned for a semester or year-long course in Culinary Arts or a Family and Consumer Science foods course. Each lesson and activity is no-prep to you and is easily assignedPrice $238.40Original Price $426.25Save $187.85
Charcuterie boards are all the rage and can be super fun for kids to put together and learn about! This culinary arts and family and consumer science activity includes a slideshow, reading, questions, a design-your-own virtual charcuterie board, and research activity. This is a great way to introduce charcuterie boards to your middle school and high school students. This lesson is in Google format and can be easily assigned in Google Classroom for in class or at home.
What's Included in this culinary arts activity?
- Charcuterie board presentation with guided notes
- Reading on the history of charcuterie boards
- Description of a charcuterie board
- Questions to check for understanding and a link to a video
- Design your own charcuterie board activity on paper or in Google with drag and drop in Google!
- Research assignment for students to search online for a favorite charcuterie board to describe.
- Printable PDF Version
- Google Version
This is a nice way to introduce the concept of charcuterie boards before making your own in class. The drag-and-drop virtual charcuterie board is a fun way to brainstorm real charcuterie board ideas or if you are low on ingredients and want an inexpensive option!
⭐ Check out our Charcuterie Board Blog Post for Ideas!
You might also like these other FCS and FACS activities:
Culinary Fact or Fiction Activity
Email List for freebies and updates on new lessons
⭐ Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
All rights reserved by the author
Permission to copy for single classroom use only