This lesson is about the poem The Charge of the Light Brigade by Alfred Lord Tennyson. The file includes the following:
* a vocabulary worksheet
* a mini-lesson about Alfred Lord Tennyson
* a mini-lesson about stanzas, slant rhymes, and refrains
* a stanza summary worksheet
* questions for students to analyze the poem
* an activity for students to create their own poem in the same style and then analyze/explain its meaning
* an poem analysis assignment for students to write an essay about a poem by Alfred Lord Tennyson (rubric included)
* an essay in which students must compare the poem to a similar poem.
If you see poem lessons in my store that you would also like to bundle, please email me at email@example.com and I can build a packet to meet your classroom needs.
Before rating, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find an error and I will quickly fix and resend the product to you.
Check out our site at www.ek12schools.com
Please download my featured FREE product at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Middle-School-SAT-List-1-Vocabulary-Unit-and-PowerPoint-Lecture-1-of-10
If you are extremely dissatisfied with a product please contact me so I can attempt to correct the situation. I do not offer refunds on electronic products but will offer a replacement item in some cases. I want you to be happy so you'll be a return customer.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.