Use research skills, informative writing, persuasive writing, technology skills, media messages, project based learning, service learning, plus invaluable life lessons in this charity research and writing activity.
Best of all, teach your kids they have the power to MAKE A DIFFERENCE! This project empowers students to realize how they can actively make the world a better place, no matter their age.
INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT (Use it all, or pick and choose what you want to use!):
* Intro lessons: why is making a difference important? How can kids make a difference?
* Pick your passion: students narrow down a cause and charity they are passionate about
* Charity research booklet: students research the charity of their choosing
* Charity flyer: students go through the writing process to develop an informational and persuasive flyer about their charity
* Public service announcement: students complete a storyboard and create a PSA to raise awareness about their charity
See the PREVIEW for more information.