Get the kids interested in the history and theories of scientist Charles Darwin with this engaging word search worksheet. Kids love hunting down the hidden words and they will be learning 27 vocabulary words as they enjoy themselves. Use this activity as a treat for early finishers or maybe a homework handout for the whole class.
The list of words included are: Adaptation, Cambridge, Charles, Competition, Creation, Darwin, Edinburgh, Emma Wedgewood, England, Evolution, Finch, Fossil, Galapagos, Hms Beagle, Journal, Lyell, Natural Selection, Naturalist, Origin Of Species, Publication, Research, Shrewsbury, Theory, Tortoise, Variations, Voyage, Wallace
You might also like:
• Wright Brothers Word Search
• Alexander Graham Bell Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥